February 8, 2015

Beer Song Countdown: Number 6

Wow, it's been awhile since I visited my countdown of favorite beer songs. Hey, I've been busy! I'll get back to it. Let's see where we are so far...

Top 10 Beer Song Countdown

10. "Beer" by Psychostick
 9. "Beer Pressure" by Drankmore
 8. "Hell Yeah, I Like Beer" by Kevin Fowler
 7. "Beer Time" by Justin Moore

OK, so number six is more sentimental than it is a party time song, but I really dig it. I have friends that I remember the best times as us sitting down have a few cold ones with some deep conversation, or at least it was deep to us at the time. In fact, my step dad passed away a few years ago actually and I do remember many a conversation with him over a few of his favorites... usually Busch Light. They tasted great in hindsight.

Number six... Luke Bryan's "Drink A Beer." 

"So I'm gonna sit right here
On the edge of this pier
Watch the sunset disappear
And drink a beer."


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment