April 4, 2016

Welcome to Arkansas: Einstök Craft Ales

So you think water is a pretty important part of brewing beer? Personally I think it's THE most important part of brewing beer. Well check this out then...

"The Einstök Brewery is located just 60 miles south of the Arctic circle in the fishing port of Akureyri, Iceland. There, the water flows from rain and prehistoric glaciers down the Hlíðarfjall Mountain and through ancient lava fields, delivering the purest water on Earth, and the perfect foundation for brewing deliciously refreshing craft ales."

Wait, what?!?!  That just said "the water flows from rain and prehistoric glaciers down the Hlíðarfjall Mountain and through ancient lava fields." Sold.

I've actually tried 3 different Einstök Craft Ales this past summer while visiting Florida and found them all quite tasty. I had the Icelandic White Ale, Icelandic Toasted Porter and Icelandic Artic Pale Ale. I enjoyed the porter the most, but that's not exactly a shocker as I love a nice porter and this one has nice notes of light coffee and some licorice. Other than those 3 beers, I see an Icelandic Artic Berry Ale (Summer Seasonal) and Icelandic Doppelbock (Limited Edition Winter Brew) in their stable. Not sure what we'll see yet but I'll find out.

And I should mention I love the marketing.

So welcome to Arkansas!

Website: http://einstokbeer.com/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/EinstokBeer 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/Einstok/

Full week of launch events:


No comments:

Post a Comment