It's time for that exciting moment when I go check out all the brewery pages on Untappd and let you know which Arkansas breweries are racking up the check-ins. Why you ask? Hell I don't know, it's just sort of fun I think. Stop asking questions! Just go with and nod politely.
Diamond Bear - 18,598 (524)
Core Brewery - 17,974 (600)
Ozark Brew Co. - 9,106 (420)
Fossil Cove - 7,772 (217)
Lost Forty Brewing - 7,120 (634)
Saddlebock - 7,032 (135)
Apple Blossom - 6,333 (211)
Stone's Throw Brewing - 4,268 (183)
Vinos Brew Pub - 2,317 (38)
Bike Rack Brewing - 1,923 (98)
West Mountain - 1,852 (32)
Superior Bathhouse - 1,661 (186)
Moody Brews - 1,537 (52)
Blue Canoe Brewing Co - 1,413 (105)
Bentonville Brewing Co - 884 (173)
Columbus House - 739 (75)
Damgoode Brews - 644 (55)
Foster's Pint & Plate - 373 (54)
Black Apple Crossing - 232 (24)
Bubba Brew's - 158 (29)
Gravity Brew Works - 103 (4)
Flyway Brewing - 91 (-)
Brick Oven - 71 (13)
Leap Of Faith - 21 (2)
So what did we learn? Well...
* Diamond Bear continues hold on the top spot, but Core closed the gap a little more.
* Bike Rack moved up 1 spot past West Mountain.
* Lost Forty moved up 2 spots past Saddlebock and Apple Blossom and are now in the top 5.
* Superior Bathhouse moved past both Blue Canoe and Moody Brews.
* Lots of scrambling in the lower half for position. Bubba Brews is getting lots more check-ins and Brick Oven has picked it up since they got a few taps around central Arkansas and raised their game.
In the next edition I expect a big jump from Flyway Brewing, as hopefully they'll be getting their new space open soon, and it won't be long before Rebel Kettle makes an appearance and begins their climb. Aided a lot by yours truly of course.
Lastly, I'll be adding to all 6 Little Rock area breweries (Central Arkansas Hop District y'all!!) on Thursday with a brewery crawl: 5+ miles of walking, 6 breweries, lots of beer and fun.
Now go check in some brews!
Post a Comment