July 27, 2014

Final Round of STL Photos

I've been swamped lately but had promised some more pics from the St. Louis trip over the 4th Of July weekend (see Charleville visit here and Alpha Brewing visit here) so I'm just putting the visits to Busch Stadium, Flying Saucer, Schlafly Tap Room, Morgan Street Brewery and Urban Chestnut (midtown) all in one. See how efficient I am? Also, it's the lazy man's way. Dang it, I've been busy I tell you! So here ya go, with some captions.

Here's the rest of my beer list:

Flying Saucer: Bell's Two Hearted Ale (one of my faves even more wonderful on draft), 4 Hands Reprise Centennial Red, Perennial Saison de Lis, 4 Hands Single Speed Session

Busch Stadium: Urban Chestnut Schnicklefritz, Urban Chestnut Winged Nut, Goose Island Honkers Ale

Urban Chestnut: Pierre's Wit, Apotheosis

Morgan Street Brewery: Virgin Territory, Summit This Summit That

Schlafly Tap Room: Oatmeal Stout, Dry Hopped APA, No. 15

 
This was my first visit to the newest Flying Saucer location, my 8th Saucer overall!

4 Hands Single Speed Session at Flying Saucer

2 Tickets to Paradise to me

Perrennial Saison de Lis is excellent
4 Hands Centennial Reprise Red at Flying Saucer

This is the selection of Urban Chestnut at Busch Stadium... $7.50 a pop (worth it)

Not a great view on the first night, but we were sitting in a bar basically

A Virgin Territory at Morgan Street Brewery

The tap selection board at Morgan Street Brewery
Better view day 2

One of my favorites in the Lou, the Schlafly Tap Room

A Delicious Dry-Hopped APA at the Schlafly Tap Room

Lots of choices at the Schlafly Tap Room
Beautiful tap wall at the STL Flying Saucer

Urban Chestnut beer garden area

Urban Chestnut tap selection

Urban Chestnut

Delicious Pierre's Wit at Urban Chestnut

Separate bar outdoors, all on same system. Your tab is running where ever you are.

Apotheosis with a fantastic brat and kraut in the garden

Brewing area at Urban Chestnut

We came to Schlafly Tap Room for the dinner and beer, stayed for some live music.

No comments:

Post a Comment