It's Friday, April 4th and this year is the 17th annual version and is once again at Dickey-Stephens Park. General admission is at 6pm and is $40. A VIP ticket will get you in the gates at 5:15pm so you can begin with some "rare beers" that won't be available to the general admission folks, and they're $65.
Here's more about the festival: http://www.foamfest.org/
And here's a bit more about the VIP tickets:
VIP $65 includes a t-shirt, lanyard, 5:15 - 6:00pm special VIP tastings of:
(This is as of 3/25/14 and will be updated as more arrive.)
- Founders Breakfast Stout
- Founders Red's Rye IPA
- Founders Curmudgeon Old Ale
- Goose Island Bourbon County Stout
- Goose Island Bourbon County Coffee Stout
- Schlafly Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Stout
- New Belgium Cigar City Brewing Collaboration
- New Belgium Lips of Faith Wild2 Dubbel
- Piney River Mule Team Imperial IPA
See you there!