Not just a release day now, but there are some great events planned all next week for the Summit Brewing Company Launch. You can find a Summit-themed event every day except Monday, so make up your own for that day (it is pint night at the Flying Saucer though... hint, hint).
Mark your calendars!
* Saturday, February 1st - the start of Stickyz Rock N' Roll Chicken Shack Beer of the Month with Sága IPA only $2.50 a pint ALL MONTH LONG! This is a usual feature for Stickyz and lately they've has some solid picks for BOTM, and it's damn tough to beat $2.50/pint anywhere. In warmer weather, their patio is just right too.
* Sunday, February 2nd - Summit Super Bowl Party at The Flying Saucer Draught Emporium with a different Fire Sale Beer each quarter of the game! I mean is there a better way to watch the game than getting to sample 5 of their new beers to the market, a pint at a time, a quarter at a time? For a good price? No I say.
1st Qtr: Horizon Red IPA
2nd Qtr: Great Norther Porter
3rd Qtr: Summit Oatmeal Stout
4th Qtr: Saga IPA
OT: Summit Extra Pale Ale
* Tuesday, February 4th - Summit Pint Glass Night at Old Chicago North Little Rock @ 6PM
* Wednesday, February 5th - Tap Takeover at Mellow Mushroom West Little Rock!
* Thursday, February 6th - Tap Takeover at Reno's Argenta Cafe!
* Friday, February 7th - Tap Takeover featuring FROST LINE RYE at BIG ORANGE :: Midtown ALL DAY LONG!