Untappd check on Arkansas breweries, so let's see what we got.
Here's September's update: http://arkbeerscene.blogspot.com/2014/09/arkansas-untappd-revisited.html
The bad news? Well, we've dropped 1, Tanglewood Branch, who closed recently. The good news? I've added Bike Rack Brewing, Rebel Kettle and Blue Canoe. Oh, I also dropped Refined Ales, well, just because. I'll be adding Lost 40 next time as they should be open.
So check it out right here below! The number in parenthesis is how many since my last update...
Diamond Bear - 11,222 (+872)
Core Brewery - 8,398 (+1,303)
Fossil Cove - 3,752 (+595)
Saddlebock - 3,715 (+518)
Ozark Brew Co. - 2,505 (+481)
Apple Blossom - 2,350 (+493)
Vinos Brew Pub - 1,451 (+96)
Stone's Throw Brewing - 1,440 (+253)
West Mountain - 1,210 (+115)
Moody Brews - 239 (+174)
Rebel Kettle Brewing - 76 (new)
Flyway Brewing - 46 (+24)
Bike Rack Brewing - 30 (new)
Blue Canoe Brewing Co - 21 (new)
Gravity Brew Works - 5 (+2)
So what did we learn?
* Core continues to have the most check-ins, by a large margin.
* Moody Brews nearly doubled Vinos check-ins for the period.
* Rebel Kettle debuted the highest of my new additions, mostly due to festival check-ins.
* Apple Blossom benefited on check-ins from getting some tap handles in central Arkansas. (I did my part!)
* Core Brewing might be the 2nd Arkansas brewery to crack 10,000 by the end of the year.
* 5 of the top 6 are still Northwest Arkansas breweries.
* Stone's Throw should be jumping over Vino's in the next update for #7. West Mountain may not be far behind.
That's a solid amount for Arkansas breweries overall, but we've got a long ways to go. For comparison sakes, here's Mother's Brewing numbers: 63,381 check-ins total, over 3,000 a month. That's just 1 brewery. We've got a ways to go. Start drinking!